Wednesday, December 9, 2009

INSOMNIA

It's 5:49 a.m, and i'm still awake...for the past 2 weeks, i have been having this crazy thing, INSOMNIA (even the name itself makes me shiver and want to kill myself). I tried everything, the sheep-counting, hot milk, the famous i-can-sleep mind thing, i even smelled my own socks!! That's how desperate i am to get a good night sleep. I kept telling myself, I NEED TO SLEEP, but apparently me didnt listen to me and kept me awake all night long. So here i am, wanting to kill myself, talking about me having a sleeping disorder. Owh yeah i forgot to mention, i even bought a medicine that suppossed to help me to sleep, the problem was, the medicine's funny taste made it impossible for me to sleep!! It tasted like sh*t!!
Class starts in two hours so......if i sleep now, i'll miss the class, but if i dont sleep, i'll be like zombie, so...im off to bed!!

*Am i turning nocturnal...? Cool..!!*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sayang..cOol2 meh..i'm here fOr u..(~_^)

PokaPola said...

Yeay!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

love yOu 2 3 4 5 bla bla bla.. heheh~

WP said...

You smelt your own socks? Were you trying to knock yourself unconscious? :P

PokaPola said...

yes indeed i did. and dont even try that, u wont certainly fall asleep and u will get a little headache if ur socks are like mine, a month unwashed.lol